In 2021 the City of Hayden Enacted a New Land Use Plan that is intended to fundamentally change the City.
Save Hayden is a group of area residents who oppose the 2040 Future Land Use Map and are working to prevent the densification of our community. We are a grassroots organization. These are our objectives:
- Keep informed by attending city council meetings, and engaging with our representatives.
- Research city, county, and state laws regarding urban planning and land use.
- Inform other Hayden residents of important developments.
- Participate in elections by vetting and supporting candidates who oppose densification and share our vision of gradual, healthy growth.
- Organize volunteers to help with campaigning and passing on information.
- Encourage other residents to become involved in government.
We will continue to organize until the 2040 Comp Plan is repealed and the government of Hayden is responsive to the needs of its citizens.